View Single Post
Old 14th March 2010, 03:15   #144  |  Link
kemuri-_9
Compiling Encoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshyD View Post
@kemuri-_9
Being the king of AMD PC's that you are, would you mind pulling a quick vertical resize test on any source to see if it's broken across the board for AMD users? If you could pull the latest binary (I uploaded a new one today), it'd be helpful to see if something funny is happening on the AMD side of things. You'll need it to properly test ffms2 anyway .
har har, i have SWScale to resize with instead!
but yes, trying something like Lanczos4Resize(Width(last),Height(last)*2) is throwing
"Avisynth Unknown exceptions" exceptions here on my phenomII and athlon64 machines with this new build.

Quote:
Giving a quick look at your loadCplugin vs the current one that checks stack corruption, I decided to just drop your LoadCPlugin function in as a replacement. As a result, I've got your ffms2.dll loading and the few tests I've run (various sources with some post processing effects, etc) have it running, with some oddities. Running a debug build of avisynth through through MSVS's debugger points to some code in ffms2.dll that is making illegal memory accesses. However, frames come through and appear correctly when running a release build of avisynth. There are no memory access violations thrown.

The oddity is that the 1st frame (frame 0) comes through as garbage. Moving around the source a bit, and then coming back to frame 0 has the frame rendering correctly. I figured I'd let you look it over, it may be my avisynth not initializing your plugin correctly. As you've probably gathered, I'm not too familiar with the plugin loading code of avisynth. My main focus has been on optimizing the calculation and memory heavy routines, which aren't usually hanging out in the core code.
I'm not experiencing either of these, though i can't manage to compile the source code you provided (I do have ICL 11.1.051) due to missing convert_a64.asm to make a debug build

Last edited by kemuri-_9; 14th March 2010 at 03:20.
kemuri-_9 is offline   Reply With Quote