View Single Post
Old 9th February 2010, 21:57   #1  |  Link
M_Knox
Custom user

[PgcEdit plugin] Drag-and-drop support plugin v1.0 (2010.02.09)

Hello,

This plugin adds some drag-and-drop functionality to PgcEdit - you can drag a file from the shell and drop it on main PgcEdit window.

Depending on what you drop, PgcEdit will react in a different way - dropping a .VOB/.IFO/.BUP file will result in loading a DVD from the folder the dropped file resides. This is the basic functionality that works for PgcEdit 8.6+ (I haven't checked earlier versions).

When run in PgcEdit version 9.0+, this plugins allows you to drop a .SBK (scratchbook) file - this will of course load the file into the scratchbook (replacing whatever you currently have in it).

PgcEdit 9.3 will add a little more to it:
  • When a .VOB/.IFO/.BUP file is dropped on the PGC list, the VTS will be APPENDED to the current DVD (holding Shift or dropping the file on some other region of the PgcEdit window will result in loading a DVD).
  • Dropping a .SBK file on the scratchbook will by default result in APPENDING to the current scratchbook, instead of replacing it (this can be overridden by holding Shift or dropping the file on some other region of the PgcEdit window).

I hope you'll find this plugin useful.

Additional URL for the plugin package: http://members.elysium.pl/morris/pro...plugin_1.0.rar
Attached Files
File Type: rar dndsupport_plugin_1.0.rar (67.6 KB, 125 views)