View Single Post
Old 17th November 2005, 14:25   #35  |  Link
FSB-SPY

Is anyone else having audio sync issues?

I am simply using one of the audio profiles within the program (HE-AAC 80 KBit/s), and using crop, deinterlace, IVTC, and finally a bicubic resize filters on the actual video. Since I'm doing an IVTC, I am getting the wanted 23.98fps for my video. However, I noticed that once MP4Box is ran, it was importing the stream at 25.00fps?

Is this the reason for the audio problem?

Here is the info from the log file on the muxing:
Quote:
---------- Muxing ----------

Multiplexer: MP4 - MP4Box
Multiplexer Type: MP4Box Multiplexer
Video Source: E:\Work\Rip\VTS_03_1_EncoderOutput.264
Audio Source 1: E:\Work\Rip\VTS_03_1 T01 3_2ch 448Kbps DELAY 17ms_AudioOutput.mp4
Target File: E:\Work\Rip\VTS_03_1.mp4
Arguments: -nodrop -add "E:\Work\Rip\VTS_03_1_EncoderOutput.264#video" -add "E:\Work\Rip\VTS_03_1 T01 3_2ch 448Kbps DELAY 17ms_AudioOutput.mp4" -new "E:\Work\Rip\VTS_03_1.mp4"
I am attaching a picture because the portion in question gets omitted from the log file.

On an un-related note, is my filter combination correct in terms of getting the best quality? I do not know the correct order and figured that this is why my video isn't looking so hot either. My current order as I said was: MPEG2Source, Crop, FieldDeinterlace, Telecine/Decimate, and Resize(Bicubic). Or maybe the order does not matter and it's all about resolution and bitrate?

Thanks!

Last edited by FSB-SPY; 11th March 2006 at 16:39.