View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2005, 20:34   #244  |  Link
CirTap

@jsoto: have you had a chance to look at the "resize-window-problem"? I have v2.0.0.2
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...629#post676629
it happens for me, too, on 2 different machines, both XP/SP2 + ATI 9x cards -- in case it matters. oh, and I have the XP-yum-yum-look turned off, that is I use the "classic windows" theme/style/whatever.
display/screen resolution or whatever window-size I choose dosen't seem to have any affect, as well as if there's some content in the table or not (eg. program start or after loading the IFO). also, unlike in Sajan's example screenshot, the buttons here totally disappear as well as the rightmost column of the table. its left border is perfectly aligned to the second checkbox-row on both PCs.

editoops, how come I haven't seen your post above? :-)
anyway, I just downloaded 2003b3 and the buttons still jump off the window. btw. I have MFC42.dll v6.2.4131.0 in system32\ and (bizarre) v6.0.8665.0 in some "WinSxS\\x86_Microsoft.Tools.VisualCPlusPlus.Runtime-Libraries\...." folder as you ask for it in the other thread.

Have fun,
CirTap

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

Last edited by CirTap; 3rd September 2005 at 21:11. Reason: details, typos
CirTap is offline   Reply With Quote