View Single Post
Old 24th March 2011, 05:24   #6  |  Link
SubJunk

I've just updated to 1.2, the changelog is:

- Renamed Fast preset to Ultra Fast
- Added Very Fast and Fast presets - these are so that users who are using it for realtime playback have more options to suit their computer speed
- Increased quality of Placebo and Medium presets
- Added Tuning variable
- Improved detection of scene-changes
- Added the file dependencies to the download since a couple of them were confusing some people
- Added links to the dependency websites in the help file

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairchild View Post
Don't spend any time on my account though working on the script, I just wanted to try it and show it to friends so they can see the effect. (I don't plan to use it 24/7) Maybe if some other users on here plan to use it or you get requests then go for it. Thanks again.
It's no problem, I want to make this script as useful as it can be
As the changelog above says, I have added some more presets ("Very Fast" and "Fast", while the old version of "Fast" is renamed to "Ultra Fast") that will hopefully let you achieve better quality with realtime playback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairchild View Post
BTW, what are the recommended settings for 3:2 Pulldown and Buffer back/ahead?
You can deal with pulldown the same way as usual, just do it before the InterFrame() line and not after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulhunter View Post
Looks good, except for the first two seconds (the guys jacket)!
Thanks
Yes, I purposely used a clip that isn't perfect since I didn't want people to expect it to be perfect.
I think that is a good representation of what it will usually look like. Sometimes it is worse and sometimes it is better.
SubJunk is offline   Reply With Quote