View Single Post
Old 21st January 2003, 18:25   #9  |  Link
2COOL
PGC Navigator in Training

Well, I feel offended! Especially on my xXx thread. I was only providing one way for to people to keep their xXx original menu. It’s like going to school to learn something and getting counseled by the principal in front of everyone. Your guides got Scenarist and DVD Maestro plastered all over it. Not all of us has the same grand-standing setup as you. Maybe I’m offended that I’m still using FAT32. But, I’m REALLY offended by you calling my generous way of helping people through cheat sheets as “much trouble”. Like, I’m leading people in the wrong direction. It’s not too much “trouble” for me because I LOVE doing what I prefer to do. I think you’re offended by anyone who has to split thier DVD. Then, why do we have still have guides out there, especially here in Doom9, telling us on how to split DVD-9s, stripping audio, or even keeping the main movie!
My cheat sheets are bothering your ego, isn't it?

Maybe, one day, until I see at least 99% working method of compressing NTSC DVDs, I’ll move on to Scenarist or DVD Maestro. But right now, with my Win98 SE FAT32 setup, I’m content. I’m just someone giving back to the community after what I’ve learned from being a straight newbie. You know, it’s great to tell people of wondrous things and full-disk backups but you should’ve put your promotions on a separate thread instead of replying on mine. If you think that I’m keeping people from not moving on, then maybe I shouldn’t give anymore.

Update: I'm have upgraded to WinXP SP1

Last edited by 2COOL; 15th April 2003 at 20:50.
2COOL is offline   Reply With Quote