View Single Post
Old 6th January 2003, 21:20   #3  |  Link
2COOL
PGC Navigator in Training

REECYCUP,

I apoligized for not replying back on your PM reply but I have been very busy during the holidays as I was hosting relatives in town and work.

As for...

c. Edit Pre Command # 4 by right-clicking and clicking on “edit command”. Change PGC nr. 1 in drop-down menu to 2.
OLD: 4.Pre Command (LinkPGCN) Link PGC 1 [20 04 00 00 00 00 00 01 ]
OLD: 4.Pre Command (LinkPGCN) Link PGC 4 [20 04 00 00 00 00 00 04 ]

I did this guide in the wee hours of the morning. If my memory serves me right, the second pre-command should be NEW instead of OLD. PGC 4 contained the jump to Title 1(widescreen titleset)and PGC-5 had a jump to Title 2(fullscreen titleset).

The menu was located in Titleset 1. If you selected to go fullscreen (Title 2), you can't to jump to that title from Title 1. You make a jump to a VMG PGC-menu in Video_ts.ifo and then make a jump to another Title 2. To make you better understand the limitations of what commands you can do in domains, I found this link useful for navigation instructions. Look in "Jump and Call graphics" link. http://members.aol.com/mpucoder/DVD/index.html

I have another one big APOLOGY to you and others who followed the guide. See, my brother borrowed my backup DVD to watch and he found some errors that escaped me. It seems that the aspect ratio option pops up again after pressing movie play in special features and also if you select a chapter in the scene selections. Man, this movie is a B***H. It's definitely good training for understanding navigation though.

When I've got free time, I'll go and correct these.

For the mean time, I went and edited the 2nd OLD command so it reflects the new corrected line.

Last edited by 2COOL; 6th January 2003 at 21:32.
2COOL is offline   Reply With Quote