View Single Post
Old 20th November 2009, 09:29   #10559  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew_eli View Post
I don't know if it is already posted but I've a problem with g45 in my ACER laptop(Timeline Travelmate 8471) and DXVA on Windows 7 x64: sometimes (every 5 min) in various video, a series of frame are corrupted with negative colors artifacts in the entire video scenes...the driver that I've installed are the 8.15.10.1892.

I think that it would be a driver problem or MPC-HC issue...I tried both x86 than x64 version and the problem is the same...

The MPC-HC versions tested are 1249 and 1345 svn x86 and x64.

Thanks in advance
You need to update that ancient driver: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...=2973&lang=eng
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyders6dogrecipe View Post
When I ticked "sync video to display," there was still some tearing, and the initial problem didn't go away. I couldn't try the other options because I can't use powerstrip with my video card, and also because if I enable evr renderer I can't use dxva.

Edit: OK, DXVA DOES work with EVR Custom Renderer and it makes the tearing go away. But the dynamic range is wrong and I can't fix it using Nvidia's Control Panel or the player's controls- and the initial problem is still there, unfortunately.
Dynamic range settings are also in the renderer settings section of the options, set it to 16-235 or 0-255 to match your display