View Single Post
Old 7th July 2012, 01:01   #7498  |  Link
Capsbackup

deank;
I have been using multiAVCHD on some series discs where there can be more than 12 episodes per season. Is there a possibility for a feature request for multiAVCHD, or maybe it's an option for BDedit, (I need instructions) to do the following:
Creating a 19 title Blu-ray using the title-list menu, when any of the first 12 titles completes, it returns to the first title menu page with the first title button highlighted. However, if I go to the second menu page to select any of the 7 remaining titles on that page, upon completion of any of these titles it returns to the first menu page with the first title button highlighted. I then have to proceed to the second menu page again to be able to select another title from this second page.

Request: to have the next sequential button be highlighted after completion of a title. (1,2,3... 12,13,14 etc..)

Request: to change the default return to menu page to be the second menu page when selecting any title from within this second menu page.

I have become quite familiar with multiAVCHD, using it frequently, and am very pleased with all its capabilities. I hope to continue following and sharing my experience with you and its further development!

Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote