View Single Post
Old 4th December 2004, 10:47   #10  |  Link
Chetwood

dazed and confused

Jeanl, I've been trying to follow your guide on Jumping straight to the main menu or the movie with and I've immediately run into problems so I'm asking in this thread as you suggested.

I'm ripping the first season of 'Six Fet Under' which has four complete menu sets in english, german, spanish, italian. I want to skip the HBO intro and jump straight to the german menu cause this is the only one I'm going to keep. So I set a playback breakpoint at this menu which is designated as RootM in 'VTSM 2, Lu2 (de)'. However, when I use the trace method, PgcEdit displays the english menu without offering me any chance to intervene. If I playback this DVD in my standalone it plays the german menu, I guess this is because my standalone's language settings are all set to german. How can I inform PgcEdit's trace mode that it is running on a German system? I assume I would have to set the SPRMs somehow?

I'd like to use your method B, 2) on this DVD so if you can spend any time helping me out it'd be great. I've mailed you an URL where you can download the zipped ifos, in case you want me to paste some stuff here so everyone else can learn from your assistance please let me know. Thanks.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink
: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Übersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
Chetwood is offline   Reply With Quote