View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2019, 05:02   #8852  |  Link
jlw_4049

Was wondering what the most efficient way to do batch encodes with MeGui?
Say I have Example S01 with 10 episodes in that folder and Example S02 with 10 episodes in the other folder.

If I get my settings/one click encoder script/settings how I want. If I add the first folder, it only adds the first episode to the queue. While it's encoding if I add the 2nd folder it adds S02E01 next in the queue. Then it just encodes all over the place.

Is there a way I can fix this, other then taking all the episodes out of the 2 folders and placing them in one. Is it possible, when I add a folder to the one click encoder, for the entire list of jobs to go ahead and come up in the queue list? So that, when I add another folder it just adds under there. Instead of just S01E01, it does S01E01(index,encode,mux) S01E02(index,encode,mux) etc etc?

The above wouldn't be a big deal. However, if I was to go ahead and add S03 to the mix to get encoded. It would prioritize it after S02E02 and completely skip the rest of S02 until it was done with S03. If I'm doing something wrong, please help.

Also, why does every other time I start MeGui I keep swapping between versions of this update? Each time I try to encode with the newer versions I get an error somewhere in my batch.

Last edited by jlw_4049; 23rd May 2019 at 15:25.
jlw_4049 is offline   Reply With Quote