View Single Post
Old 30th March 2011, 18:18   #550  |  Link
sadie

Thanks, Vit, but alright, now that's done I merely get a "mt-makediff: unsupported color space, masktools only supports planar YUV color spaces..." error. Evidently, YUY has finally crept in after all these years. Mediainfo though still tells me I've got an indeterminate 'YUV'. Oddly, the same error now occurs with my earlier project of several weeks ago that like all the projects I've done since the beginning of time were discreetly processing at YV12. We're still talking about a simple DV import by the way. It shouldn't be YUY AT ALL, should it? OK, since my last project I'd removed my older NLE for an upgrade of the same brand, and have also replaced an earlier version of ffdshow tryouts for the latest official ffdshow (in order to make a stab at their little makeavis.exe... which didn't work either of course). I think a new DV codec filter has slipped into MP Player classic as well. I know this problem is at the edge of this thread's topic but if someone has a generalist's intuition as to what might have entropied my configuration I'd be mighty appreciative.