Thread: YAMB 1.6 is out
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2005, 13:40   #5  |  Link
bond

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurtnoise13
I decided to name it "GPAC format" to avoid the confusion with subtitles format...Yes I know it's not clear. If you have a good name...
hm now that you explianed it it indeed fits well i would say

Quote:
mmh yes. why not but is it work for the playback ? with haali splitter I think.
should work with haali and also in non-dshow players like videolan

Quote:
I plan to add some import/dump functions in a new tab...so, yes.
well thats not really that needed for the audio/video import of .avi and .mpg files!
maybe i didnt explain it too well but you could always add #video to .mpg and .avi inputs in the video tab to make sure only the video gets imported (cause if not setting #video all streams get used from that input file!)
the same goes for the audio too (you can add audio from .avi and .mpg too in mp4box, which you might want to add inclusive the #audio to make sure that really only the audio is taken from these files!)

about the new "import/dump functions tab" will it include things like setting the framerate for raw video and the option to signal sbr for he-aac?
also the -nodrop option shouldnt be forgotten, cause it confuses people a lot when they get a variable framerate stream after importing as you can see in some posts

Quote:
we have already the cmdl in this tab...
hm strange now it works, but before it didnt ?

MPEG-4 ASP FAQ | AVC/H.264 FAQ | AAC FAQ | MP4 FAQ | MP4Menu stores DVD Menus in MP4 (guide)
Ogg Theora | Ogg Vorbis
use WM9 today and get Micro$oft controlling the A/V market tomorrow for free