View Single Post
Old 10th October 2007, 06:57   #77  |  Link
Yoshiyuki Blade
Novice x264 User

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
@Yoshi

For your failing case, I need to know the exact path locations and names of the source file(s), the exact paths as written in the D2V file, the exact path location and name of the AVS script, and the contents of the script. Without all those things I cannot determine the problem. This is my second request for all these things. Thank you.

Everything is relative to the location of the D2V file, and the AVS script must be in the same directory as the D2V file.
Ok, here's how its set up right now:

Location of VOB files (source):

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\DVD\Rips\COWBOY_BEBOP_VTS_06_PGC1\VTS_06_1.VOB
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\DVD\Rips\COWBOY_BEBOP_VTS_06_PGC1\VTS_06_2.VOB
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\DVD\Rips\COWBOY_BEBOP_VTS_06_PGC1\VTS_06_0.IFO (I don't know if this file is necessary or not)

Location of d2v file:

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\New Folder\VTS_06_1.d2v

Path as written in the d2v:

..\DVD\Rips\COWBOY_BEBOP_VTS_06_PGC1\VTS_06_1.VOB
..\DVD\Rips\COWBOY_BEBOP_VTS_06_PGC1\VTS_06_2.VOB

Location of AVS script:

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\test.avs

Contents within the AVS script:

Code:
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\awarpsharp.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\colormatrix.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\dgdecode.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\fluxsmooth.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\sangnom.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\undot.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\unfilter.dll")
import("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Encoding Tools\AVISynth Plugins\aaa.avs")

mpeg2source("C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\New Folder\VTS_06_1.d2v")

colormatrix()
tweak(sat=1.2)
aaa(1280,720,100,100,1,2,chroma=true)
awarpsharp(depth=30)
fluxsmoothst(15,15)
temporalsoften(10,4,4,30,2)
undot()
EDIT: Oh, It does happen to work when the AVS file is in the same directory as the d2v. I guess using the relative paths instead of the full paths doesn't work too well for me. Is it absolutely necessary to have both the d2v and avs files in the same location? This whole thing was confusing to say the least. Man... I think having "Use Full Paths" off by default was what started this mess. Oh well, thanks for clarifying things.

Last edited by Yoshiyuki Blade; 10th October 2007 at 07:57.