View Single Post
Old 7th February 2011, 17:04   #68  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
Why would someone invest money in something only 1% or less would care? Cheap, cheaper, cheapest! Bad, worse, ... And they have already supporters, right, yetanotherid?
Probably for the same reason manufacturers still produce medium to high quality cameras while the majority of people buy $150 point and shoots. Your point is just confabulation without any evidence to support it... and therefore.... silly.

Why do prices drop as demand increases? Do I have to explain basic economics?
Ever heard of competition? If you want people to buy your product you either have to make it cheaper than competing products or make it better, or both. It doesn't mean there won't be a market for junk, but it doesn't mean there won't be a market for a better quality product either. Why do you think people pay more for Verbatim or TY discs than other brands? For the social status they provide? Honestly....
If originally a product was of a good quality as you've stated, where's the rule which says the quality has to drop in order to mass produce it?

Your arguments offer no proof and to be honest, they're not even all that entertaining any more.

No comment on my screen shot of a burn from two and a half years ago?????
The way you subjectively ignore things which don't suit you is enough to tell me you're wrong all on it's own.

I may have forgotten to ask, but can you tell me.... if Verbatim's quality has dropped, why is it I'm producing burns of the same quality today as you were getting two years ago, as long of course, you took the samples from your "premium collection"?

Last edited by yetanotherid; 7th February 2011 at 17:21.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote