Thread: DG NV tools
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2009, 14:26   #716  |  Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojet View Post
Thanks for fixing the windows 7 slowdown issue, beta 6 actually seems to index significantly faster focused then beta 3 did minimized.
I've not decided what to do about this finally, as losing the Info log during project save is irritating. Probably I will restore it and ask you guys to minimize the window if it causes a slowdown as a workaround until I find out the cause.

Quote:
I see setting force film is still not changing framerate in the info window though, any news on this?
At this time, I do not plan to implement the pulldown in DGIndexNV, so that the effect of the field operation will affect only the served video. The user manual will make it clear when I complete that.

Quote:
Also I notice from the help menu 'DGDecNV Quick Start Guide' and 'DGIndexNV User Manual' don't work, bad file links?
New help files are not yet done.

Quote:
One other thing is it possible to output just one file extension for the project file instead of .dga, .dgm, .dgv?
The reason I ask this is because it would simplify making avs files with an external program.
That's a great idea, as it also causes problems for CLI, because you have to know the video type to write the CLI line. I'll do that for the next beta.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote