View Single Post
Old 18th November 2008, 08:26   #27  |  Link
Neillithan
Banned

Quote:
P.S. I'm generally rather patient, but you managed to be annoying, rude, and insulting enough to convince me, one of the few people on this forum who has both the knowledge and cares enough to answer all these questions, to stop helping you in less than a dozen posts. Might I point out that this isn't an honor. But remember, the DS is a forgiving DS. In the end, even fools can be enlightened if they only acknowledge their foolishness and learn from their mistakes.
Seriously, you ignored all of my initial heeds and you have the nerve to say I'm annoying, rude and insulting? I just tried to spawn a discussion not a chain of objections.

You misinterpreted my responses and further misinterpreted. I called you out for being partial in your responses because you look at only the literal meaning of my words and then you tell me I should clarify. I did clarify and you became upset.

In the midst of my responses, apparently my inability to correctly use video terminology annoyed you enough to
start truly insulting me. You called me a fool.

To top it all off, I get told to stop insulting people.

Lets compare insults shall we?

DS: Annoying, rude, fool and foolish versus
ME: Arrogant wisdom-touting bully

Both are mean spirited, yet I'm told to knock it off. I guess you wouldn't dare tell a well renowned forum member to stop insulting so long as the little guy is the easier target.

I've visited this forum many times for discussion and help and all I get in return are threads that end like this.

Quote:
Screw that.
Quote:
That will do wonders for your reputation.
Even you fall victim to looking at only the literal meaning of words. Need I clarify that one? It was a neutral statement and you assume it's contemptuous of this forum? Why? There's no reason to interpret that as such.

I loathe this place.

Last edited by Neillithan; 18th November 2008 at 08:30.
Neillithan is offline   Reply With Quote