View Single Post
Old 7th January 2017, 03:31   #1636  |  Link
LoRd_MuldeR
Software Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijam View Post
1. it's not possible to edit the paths and filenames in source/output directly (the field is not editable, you need to click [...] and edit it there, then click Save again)
Yes, that's intentional. If free editing was allowed, the user could enter arbitrary invalid or non-existing paths, so we would have to do (rather complex) validation.

Quote:
2. there is no way to disable custom parameter validation, e.g. I'd often like to use tmod's --aq2-strength and Simple Launcher will not let me do that ("custom parameters are invalid and will be discarded")
Parameter validation can't be disabled for good reason.

However, there was (yet another) small issue in the parameter validation code. Should be fixed in latest TEST version:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mul...7.exe/download

Quote:
3. my templates quickly grow into a rat's nest, some kind of system with categories for templates (DVD/HDTV/BD, or SD/720p/1080p for example, preferably user-editable) would be nice
I will need to think about a solution...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp Catalyst View Post
what de-interlacing capability does this have?

also, how difficult would it be to add (NNEDI3 + YadifMod) combination? (there are AviSynth and Vapour-synth plugins available for both).
Yes, those are Avisynth/VapourSynth filters. Using them with Simple x264/x265 Launcher is no different than with any other application that supports Avisynth/VapourSynth input.

If you want to use those deinterlacing filters without frame-serving your source from Avisynth or VapourSynth: Nope, that's not possible

Last edited by LoRd_MuldeR; 7th January 2017 at 03:39.
LoRd_MuldeR is offline   Reply With Quote