View Single Post
Old 18th July 2017, 15:04   #3205  |  Link
cocobanana69

Hi Salur,

First I must say nice work about Hybrid video converter.

I’m still favoring the XviD-style ripping (my favorite ripping app was GordianKnot).

Features I’m missing in Hybrid, please add them:

-auto de-delay for delayed audios
-auto converting DVD/Blu-Ray subtitles (if I choose) to text (for ex. to .srt or .sub)
-GTK3 interface version (for Linux)
-Opening image files (iso,nrg,daa etc)
-Different field alignment (1st Main, 2nd Crop/Resize, 3rd Filtering, 4th Video codec options, 5th Audio encoding options, 6th Chapter, 7th Config, 8th Jobs, 9th Logs)
-Multilanguage translations (I need Serbian Cyrillic and Russian)
-MKV tagging panel, for writing MKV tags like studio, year, director, actors, soundtrack info…
-Compressibility check option before encoding with XviD

-Preview window like in GordianKnot

-Bits/pixel with compressibility test panel (like in GordianKnot) (for XviD encoding)

-Resize & aspect ratio panel (like in GordianKnot) with auto near original aspet-ratio resolutions suggestions

-Credits encoding options allowing multiple setups (for XviD encoding, for example I want to encode 1st setting of credits starting from frame 136377 to 140200 at quant: 20, then from frame 140201 to 140800 regularly as the rip is, then from frame 140801 to 150744 also at quant: 20 and in greyscale)

Features I’m missing in ffmpeg & mencoder (and to be ported to Hybrid):
-lanczos3 & lanczos4
-all avisynth filters missing (should be ported)

Audio feautures I’m missing (I also miss thes for music encoding on Linux):
-fraunhofer-like vbr mp3 encoder or lame without psychoacoustic frequencies cut-off and with high-shelf frequencies cutter (customly set) at 16KHz (I already messaged the fre:ac team for such encoder).

And please post the source code.
Thanks,
cocobanana69 is offline   Reply With Quote