View Single Post
Old 6th September 2006, 09:07   #8  |  Link
Sir Didymus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMan
...I tried it last night in Batch mode on a few AVI's, with D2SRoba, Nicks AC3 batch file and your Muxman files and all worked perfectly together...
Gulp...
I have to admit...
Never ever thought before to test BatchMux in Batch mode...
Lol... Nice to hear everything is almost ok...

Quote:
One small problem however, I set the DVDAuthor's output folder to a different folder (normally on another HD) than set for the Default output folder. But the final VIDEO_TS folder is generated in the Default Output folder (where all the other DVD2SVCD files are generated) and not the folder I set. Can this be fixed?
This is a little "bug" in my brain, not in the plugin...
Hopefully it will be not difficult to fix...

Well, seriously, I take the opportunity of your question to spend few words about BatchMux.exe...

This is the "engine" of the plugin, which is basically a "wrapper" of MuxMan. BatchMux.exe is the single component of the plugin which is usable (and very useful, IMHO...) also outside DVD2SVCD - as a standalone command line application - enabling the usage of MuxMan with a rich set of command line arguments.

It is sufficient to launch it without arguments to get an help screen showing all of the supported options... This component is already fully parametric, needing no changes to implement what needs to be fixed.

The problem you discovered is a little design fault, depending ... hem ... on the limited analysis I did of the DVD2SVCD GUI...

Could you tell (or show) me what is exactely, in the GUI of DVD2SVCD, the panel and the editbox where you set the VIDEO_TS folder ?

Quote:
As a minor request, is it possible to get the "Data Preparer" text as entered into DVD2SVCD imbeded into the output rather than the default text of "MPUCoder" produced by MuxMan ?
Mhhh. I don't know...
Basically, if it is possible to change the "MPUCoder" label through mxp scripting, the answer is yes...
But I am not sure on the matter...
I will check...

Quote:
Keep up the good work, this has made DVD2SVCD the ultimate in AVI to DVD conversions.
Hei, thanks, ChickenMan.
DVD2SVCD is really a great suite...
and MuxMan is really a great authoring application...

Cheers,
SD
Sir Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote