View Single Post
Old 1st January 2014, 18:35   #1219  |  Link
LoRd_MuldeR
Software Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchoi View Post
The ability to fully add jobs to Simple using the command line with no other input/dialogs necessary. While the --add function currently exists all it does is add the file you specify to the Add New Job dialog box. What I would like is the ability to add the complete job with no GUI input necessary. For example a command like this: "x264_launcher.exe --input Video.avs --output Video.mkv --template 720pHD". This would require a template to already exist. The end goal of these commands would be to allow people to add jobs to Simple x264 Launcher using batch files or scripts.
You are not the first one to ask for this. It's one of the things I'm planning for future versions. No ETA though

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchoi View Post
The ability to re-order jobs currently in queue in Simple x264 Launcher. Currently if I have 3 jobs in queue and I add a 4th that I want to run ahead of those 3 I have to delete the 3 existing jobs and then re-add then. A simple Up/Down ability for the queue or a Low, Normal, High priority setting for queue management would be great.
Adding job priorities seems reasonable. I will consider this feature for a future version...