View Single Post
Old 15th May 2015, 03:49   #30006  |  Link
Asmodian

I am having no trouble with 0.88.7 (32-bit) using D3D11. GK110 (Titan), Win 8.1 x64, 350.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryX View Post
Now I see that "Upscaling Refinement" had to be added to the profile group at the time it was created. Is there a way to add it to existing profile groups without having to delete all existing profiles and restarting all configuration from scratch?
No, copy your profile rules to a text file first is best you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybkma View Post
I would like to check this myself if D3D11 is being used on Win7 but I don't know how. When I press Cntl+J I don't see any OSD for that?
If the line "fullscreen exclusive mode" has a bit depth after it you are using D3D11. If you are in a windowed mode it will say [D3D11] after it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar2k4 View Post
I am really appreciating all of the tweaks that madVR offers, but my GTX970 is struggling with 4K upscaling of 1080p BD content. I am now considering a Titan X, but the compute performance concerns me. Should I be looking at AMD cards? I need something quiet and powerful enough to crank up madVR options with 4K upscaling. Suggestions?
AMD still has interop issues which slow them down so I don't think AMD is a better option for NNEDI3 image doubling. I think a Titan X is your only upgrade option right now but the 980 Ti and 390X might be released pretty soon, if you can wait a month or two.

I am also pretty sure you could find some settings that look great and still run fine on a 970.

Last edited by Asmodian; 15th May 2015 at 03:57.
Asmodian is offline   Reply With Quote