View Single Post
Old 19th May 2016, 17:24   #38084  |  Link
XMonarchY

I was never big on subtitles because most of my content was in English, but I recently ripped and watched a foreign film, which came with English (NOT hard-coded) subtitles. I wasn't reading much of anything back when madVR just released subtitles settings because I could care less about them, until now...

I was HOPING madVR could MOVE subtitles to the very bottom black bar (for 21:9 content format, which this foreign film used), but no matter which settings I adjusted, I couldn't move the subtitles anywhere. The subtitles were integrated into the ripped MKV file itself and were not coming from a separate subtitles file. I know the subtitles were not hard-coded because I could turn them off completely...

Questions:
- Can madVR move non-hard-coded subtitles to the bottom of the screen, where black bar is located in 21:9 film content?
- If madVR CAN move the subtitles to the bottom of the screen (on the black bar), then which settings do I need to adjust and which values should I use for those settings?

Slightly off-topic side-questions:
- Can MPC-HC + LAV Filters + ReClock + madVR play films downloaded from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 Pro x64?
- If the above is possible, then where do I find these downloaded Store files and how can I make them run on MPC-HC + LAV Filters + ReClock + madVR?

Last edited by XMonarchY; 19th May 2016 at 17:27.