View Single Post
Old 19th May 2010, 09:17   #10004  |  Link
0x0

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Spiderman 2 is a seamless branching disc, as far as I remember. If you demux/extract the THD data first and convert it to WAVs or FLAC later, you'll get a "lossless check failed" warning for every seamless branch. That is to be expected. You should have gotten a warning from eac3to, though, when extracting the THD track in the first place. It's not a good idea to extract THD tracks from seamless branching Blu-Rays. Audio and video will drift out of sync, because eac3to can't fix the audio overlaps with THD tracks, when demuxing them. You should convert to THD/WAVs directly from the original Blu-Ray structure. Then those "lossless check failed" warnings should go away and audio and video will stay in sync.
1: Extracting directly the THD track from the bluray iso, eac3to gives no error (the lossless check failed appears only in transcoding...)
2: Tha audio of the THD is in sincro with the movie, I've checked evry 4-5 minutes, and dialogues as well as other sounds are in sincro...

3: I tried extracting the tracks in wavs format directly from bluray... no issue this time

Last edited by 0x0; 19th May 2010 at 19:47.