View Single Post
Old 18th April 2018, 02:35   #27246  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by e143slime8 View Post
Hello. Finally getting around to watching Jigsaw and am seeing, at around 32 minutes in, inconsistencies with playback, video/audio not in sync and jumping around. Tried ripping again with AnyDVD 8.2.3.3 and burning, same results. I originally thought this was a problem with "AnyDVD". I used BD Rebuilder v0.50.25 as I usually do for all my Blu-Ray projects. As a last thought, tried re-ripping the .iso and viewed the original results finding the original was okay. Then used "CloneBD" and the end result worked.

I originally posted this situation to their forum and once I found the error, they suggested I post here so that "jdobbs softworks" is aware of the problem.

I'll create a log if needed, let me know.

Thanks.
You've demonstrated very poor net etiquette. So what does using CloneBD have to do with anything? I really don't care what it does or can't do as it really doesn't affect BD Rebuilder. Are you trying to advertise for them, maybe? One major difference I can see... BD Rebuilder is free and they are expensive... and I believe BD Rebuilder results in better quality. But, hey, to each his/her own.