Thread: MPEG2Dec3 v1.10
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2003, 09:52   #50  |  Link
Nic

@trbarry:
Your 1.05 causes blocks to appear on some video I cant spot the error yet (I must admit I dont quite understand the changes yet, but ill read through). (if you can't reproduce the blocks ill send you a bit of a SVCD music video that shows the problem)
(edit: oh, I take that back, I do understand the changes..havent spotted the bug yet though)
(edit2: The bug's in the Add_Block code, but havent found it yet, the intra/non-intra code is fine)

I tried improving the speed yesterday, but didnt get everso far, if you change the :ecode function to just GetHdr(); DecodePicture(1, dst); you should have the decoder decoding in its quickest (progressive only) state. But it still wasn't much faster

Ill look again tonight

-Nic

ps
Edit3: Forgot Marc broke the Crop support, (using crop inside dvd2avi when creating the d2v file crashes the mpeg2dec...nice. ) Ill try and fix that or at least make it so it ignores the crop params from the d2v file.
Ive added back aquaplanings code for using the DLL without avisynth, makes sh0dan's changes difficult (I have to check AVSEnv is in existence for the copys...BTW: Does the *env change? Or can we just do a AVSEnv = env in the constructor instead of GetFrame ? )
edit4: grr..env-SubFrame only gives access to the non planar version o SubFrame.

Last edited by Nic; 20th May 2003 at 15:13.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote