View Single Post
Old 27th November 2017, 02:15   #4  |  Link
Robert Martens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanak View Post
On the documentation there is float "end_multiplier" that we can add as last parameter, supposed to do this :
**end_multiplier** float, default start_multiplier
- The speed multiplier to use after the ramp down.

After testing a few times it seems this isn't working, if i try to add this last parameter after the "down_seconds" one it returns me an error message " Invalid Argument" Am i doing something wrong ?
Yes, I believe so. If you use positional arguments, the parameter after down_seconds is script_variable, which expects a string; end_multiplier comes after that. You'll either need to specify a script variable name and then go on to use a float for the end multiplier, or just use e.g. end_multiplier=3.0.

I did it that way, instead of putting end_multiplier immediately after full_multiplier in the parameter list, because I assume most people won't need end_multiplier. With end_multiplier all the way at the end of the list, people can call the plugin without having to manually specify a dummy value for that parameter in order to continue using positional arguments for everything after it. It does make things slightly more inconvenient for the few who do use end_multiplier, though, so my apologies.

Glad you've found the plugin useful so far! Your previous workflow sounds like a bit of a chore, I hope SickJumps turns out to be a suitable replacement.
Robert Martens is offline   Reply With Quote