Thread: DGAVCDec 1.0.9
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2008, 15:30   #1179  |  Link
G_M_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by amango View Post
I just copied this script from one user from videohelp.com who wanted to convert 720p50 to SD.

I really don't know why. I am using "DVX" (from Stax) for years now.

Usually I do this all the time to encode videos:
I start DGIndex or DGAVCDec - Save a project. Then I drop the index file from your programs to DVX. DVX recognites the delay from the audio file name. I cut the video and start the encoding process. DVX uses Besweet and starts VirtualDubMod to mux the video.

Soon after I updated to Alpha 28, I got this delays in my files. Reverting back to Alpha 26, they were all in synch again.

I will try it again manually as you said.
The strange thing with your script is that you interlace first, and than try to de-interlace again. That makes no sence.

720p50, are you shure it is 720p50 ? If so, try to load the clip plainly (only with the AVCSource-line) into VDub. Slowly walk through a reasonable portion of the clip, and find out it there a frame-duplicates (and)or frame-blends.

If the original (unblended/unduplicated) frames occur on the even frames use "SelectEven()" use SelectOdd() when those frames occur on the odd-ones. Then put the line "AssumeFPS (25,1,True)" and see if the whole clip still syncs with your audio.