View Single Post
Old 25th November 2008, 09:39   #7132  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rack04 View Post
Also when using the -test command I get the following errors
Argh, will fix that in the next build. For now you can simply delete the whole "plugin" folder. It's not needed yet, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesgrey3 View Post
Do you want to keep this discussion in this thread? I think it would be a better idea starting a new thread just about resamplers... If you want I can start it and post my first test results...
Starting a new thread would make sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebasuna51 View Post
Ac3 don't support 96 KHz. This work for me:
Code:
eac3to "dts.hires.71.24.96.2604.dtshd" xx.ac3 -resampleTo48000
Ah yes. eac3to automatically downmixes 7.1 to 5.1, but it doesn't automatically activate 96khz -> 48khz resampling yet. I'll add that to my to do list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebasuna51 View Post
Also need the 48 KHz conversion, but I don't remember if 5.0 is supported by eac3to (only 2.0 or 5.1?).
5.0 AC3 encoding is not supported yet by eac3to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigotti5 View Post
As stated earlier in this thread I tried to concatenate AVCHD clips from my Sony Cam using eac3to and its gap/overlapping feature.
But concatenating clips results in increasing negative audio delay.
The big question is whether the video in your clips is encoded as single interlaced fields or as interlaced frames? In the first case a video field is 20ms long, in the 2nd case the frame is 40ms long. But now that I think about it, I think eac3to's gap/overlap correction doesn't properly detect these cases. I think for an interlaced stream (regardless of whether the stream is encoded as fields or frames) eac3to always calculates with only 20ms. Which is not correct. But still the results you get could be correct if your stream consists of single encoded fields, only. Is that the case?