View Single Post
Old 25th February 2013, 23:39   #17760  |  Link
turbojet

Switching from gpu decoding (lavf cuvid) to cpu (ffdshow libav) reduced framedrops from 100-200 a minute to 1-2 a minute on average. An obvious suspect would be gpu load but I don't think that's it because after changing any of the numerous madvr settings (flush, overlay, separate device) with frc enabled I can play 3 videos simultaneously with gpu decoding without framedrops for 15 minutes or so. It might be a conflict between gpu decoding and frc that gets reset after changing madvr settings, until something triggers the issue again.

andybkma: In the meantime you can use autohotkey, nothing needs to be installed, open the installer with 7zip and extract compiler and au3spy. Make a text file and rename it to .ahk and then enter something like this:
Code:
#NoTrayIcon
#IfWinActive ahk_class TMainForm
lButton & rButton::Send, ^{j}
lbutton::Send {lButton}
return
Compile this with ahk2exe.exe (older compiler) in the compiler directory and run the compiled exe. This should toggle stats when you left click then right click while zoom player is the active window. Feel free to change it to whatever key combination you want, the keylist may help. Au3spy.exe can be useful for getting window titles, classes, mouse positions, etc. for programs to set hotkeys for.

I'm only posting about autohotkey here in case anyone else is interested in similar functionality. I won't discuss it anymore in this thread but feel free to pm me about it.

Last edited by turbojet; 26th February 2013 at 22:42.
turbojet is offline   Reply With Quote