View Single Post
Old 9th January 2004, 03:36   #48  |  Link
karl_lillevold

Helix Producer 10.0

Helix Producer 10.0 Beta is available
from helixcommunity.org in the Binaries section (Binaries -> (click here for distribution binaries) -> Helix DNA Producer -> Command Line Application)

This includes all the latest updates, including the SDK.
Command line only.

It would be great when the various front-ends get around to updating, since this includes the latest improvements that until now has been available only via a separate DLL (1st pass speedup).

If you have any questions, let me know. The encoding complexity settings are now finalized. It is as simple as choosing 'rv9' or 'rv10' as the codec name. RV10 will be EHQ (85), RV9 will be good ole' RV9. All the old settings and tweaks still work. The only improvement that needs to be enabled with audience file or reg key, is the 1st pass speed-up.

Thanks to all the front-end GUI programmers! I apologize things have been changing, especially the encodingComplexity setting, but this has been un-avoidable considering how this community has helped test and improve during the development.

Last edited by karl_lillevold; 9th January 2004 at 03:42.
karl_lillevold is offline   Reply With Quote