Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2017, 03:39   #2883  |  Link
Reel.Deel

Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
but it work for me with RGTools! maybe because I have AvsRecursion.dll
That's great! I've yet to try it, if it does indeed work, I'll add it to the x64 plugins list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chummy View Post
Hello, so i have a script with MFlowBlur which works with SET Avisynth MT but cannot make avisynth+ MT work on it.

SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", 2)
SetFilterMTMode("ffvideosource", 3)
SetFilterMTMode("RGtools", 1)
Just a few observations:

Starting from AviSynth+ r2069 you don't really have to set an MT mode for source filters:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultim View Post
- Avs+ will now automatically recognize source filters. If it sees a source filter which has no MT-mode specified at all, it will automatically use mode 3 instead of the default MT mode. This is great for source filters as in their case it rarely hurts performance and they often need mode 3 anyway, and it will help yet unclassified source filters perform correctly without any user action. One step closer to the "it just works" target.
SetFilterMTMode("RGtools", 1) is incorrect. You have to use the filter name not the plugin name. For example, RgTools has RemoveGrain, Repair, Clense, etc. So to correctly set an MT mode you would write SetFilterMTMode("RemoveGrain", 1) or SetFilterMTMode("RgTools_RemoveGrain", 1). You'll have to do this for each filter included in the plugin.