View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2014, 10:11   #56  |  Link
von Suppé

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubblec4 View Post
Thank you for testing
You're welcome.

I guess I made a thinking error. Because the same scene, where the hickup occurs, is used in all 3 versions I assumed that they would be the same source. However, in BDInfo, I took a closer look at the order of which .m2ts files are played for each playlist.
In the 2 "faulty" versions, the hickup occurs in the last moments of 00015.m2ts, before going on to 00016.m2ts.
In the 1977 version there is no hickup. Only the same footage is in another m2ts file; 00014.m2ts. At the end, - as said - no hickup and according to the playlist it continues also with 00016.m2ts.
Now, I imported and ran both 2 "hickup" versions directly (as playlist and separately) in mmg earlier. There were no problems with the mkv's playback. I hope this may help you further.

I did 2 tests with your newer version. One with DTS-MA and one with TrueHD (I still think there's something jiffy because of the mentioned HdBr SE log about audio overlaps).
Playback in MPC-HC shows exactly the same hickup in the same versions. Also the 1981 special edition's duration still shows 02:02:49.

Here's your requested files for both DTS-MA and TrueHD in their respective folders.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z cetk_multi_cE_v0.14.1.7z (11.3 KB, 163 views)
von Suppé is offline   Reply With Quote