View Single Post
Old 9th August 2005, 18:26   #43  |  Link
johnman

I have uploaded it to daphy's site.... i dont think it will take long before it will be available.

@ ursamtl as i said in the other post, i added an option to do twopass resampling. (use normalize using tempfile + check when clipping)

@ Mug Funky
vst hosting is somthing i realy want to do, but i think it will take a while. I want to make a solid design, or ill have a hard time maintaining it.

@Zyphon
Im glad you like it .

@all i hope you enjoy the new release, and if you find a serious bug, please post it and ill make a fix asap (probabely within 2 days).

And i would like to ask if some of you would like to check if the commandlines used by cb are correct. For this purpose i made a logging window in CB (not ww) so you can see immediately if a setting changes in ww, what the resulting command line will be. You can also look at it in the tiny textbox in ww, but this is obviously not as easy since its very very small.
Im not an expert on the usage of the supported commandline programs, so im not 100% sure i did everything correct.

To do this:
- start up ww and cb.
- got to the cb settings in ww and select configure i.e. lame
- enable the logging window in cb
- check the "message log" radio button on the logging window
- make the logging window as wide as possible so you can see the full commandline without horizontal scrolling
- now just change the settings in ww and look at the commandline in cb to see if they match up.

Last edited by johnman; 9th August 2005 at 19:15.
johnman is offline   Reply With Quote