View Single Post
Old 27th October 2011, 19:58   #13375  |  Link
sonate

To J dobbs

Frequent and continuous pixilation and image breakup on title "Inception" on latest build of BD Rebuilder. 39.02 Source is VC-1. Never had this happen before on any title, any source or build.

Defects are obvious when played on Cyberlink PowerDVD software player, Sony BDPs300 and Sharp BD-HP70u from the burned BD-25 .
Playing the mounted iso has defects in the exact same places as playing from burned disc on the cyberlink software .
Playing the original BD shows none of the defects and playing a mounted image of the ANYdvd rip is also clean.

Also, another title "Of Gods and men" which was a MPEG-4 (AVC) source was run with BD reb 39.02 without the problems previously described.

I'm presently running the same job "Inception) VC-1 source on 39.01 and comparing the VID_xxxxx.AVS.264's to the 39.02 files by playing them in the cyberlink player, I'm finding no pixilation or breakup in the avs.264's created in the older version. Compression ratio is aprox 40g/24g. I'm expecting the resulting burned BD-25 will be fine as well

Last edited by sonate; 28th October 2011 at 05:03.
sonate is offline   Reply With Quote