View Single Post
Old 7th February 2011, 17:37   #71  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
You never experienced quality, you've been probably born after Verbatim dropped the premium line. That explains why you consider this -> http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?...2&postcount=62 as a good burn.
Where did I say I considered it a good burn?? Putting words in my mouth again?
I said it was a two and a half year old disc, the first one I pulled from the case, and the quality of the burn test is what I posted.

So, in regard to my question.....
If Verbatim's quality has dropped, why is it I'm producing burns of the same quality today as you were getting two years ago, as long of course, you took the samples from your "premium collection"?

Obviously my previous screen shot was yet another excuse for you to try side-tracking the issue and avoid answering it, so I think you've proven my point. Your advice is confabulation and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Unless of course you want to provide an example of one of these quality burns I've never experienced? One, I assume, which must be better than the recent burns I posted. My guess is you won't, because you can't, and therefore I'll from now on be viewing your opinion with the contempt it deserves.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote