View Single Post
Old 27th April 2009, 19:38   #9  |  Link
rkalwaitis
Robert

FuPP I used the unofficial version of Avisynth 2.5.8 and it worked for me. Even Spline 64 which did not work on the MT version Prior to the latest. Jeremy Duncan's is the latest Im using @ http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=144852. There may be an issue with tweak.dll and ffdshow, although I have no issues that I could blame unoffical 2.5.8 for.

Fupp played with the super clip transformation following along in the html help me. M_resizer for any type of resizer did not work. I looked at the script and the call should be ME_Resizer.

tried to enhance the grain on the skin setting.

I thought it was done through Enh_str. I received an error Sharpen arguments must be in the ranve of -1.58 to 1.0 ......HybridFupp.avsi, line 319.
Also I used your package of avisynth filter dlls. And the following call.

HybridFupp(D_Mode = 2, ME_Resizer=8, M_TRadius=3, Enh_str=5, skin=true,E_Auto_Str=false, show="p-")

It didnt show up until I changed the Enh_str from default. Also in the readme the Enh_Str can be set from 1-10, but it can not be used higher than 5 or I get the same error sharpen arguments as above. As long as Enh_str is 5 or less then E_Auto_Str can be true.

When I open it in MPC and scan throught the video I get dots (more like dashes) across the screen. But not on all frames. They are white or cyan(blueish in color) This happenend before but I can not for the life of me remember how I overcame it.

How do I switch between MDegrain 1, 2, or 3
Im liking this a lot so far.

thanks Fupp

Last edited by rkalwaitis; 27th April 2009 at 21:09.
rkalwaitis is offline   Reply With Quote