View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2005, 21:53   #20  |  Link
Pudah

Quote:
Also, note that Lightning UK! will release a new burning application (without the DVDD 'illegal' stuff) called ImgBurn. PgcEdit already supports it in v0.6.1 final. ImgBurn should be released soon, and I will release the new version of PgcEdit immediately after.
This is great news. I'm glad to hear that LightningUK! is still putting his programming talent to good use.

Quote:
Recordnow looks interesting since according to the vcdhelp.com folks, you don't need to convert your video_ts folder to an .iso before burning a dual layer with a good layer break. (Ie you save a step). PS: Bestbuy has verbatim dvd+r dl on sale for $20/10 pack (web price only but you can pick up), so it looks like dl is now cost effective.
It would be very cool if ImgBurn could also burn discs directly from VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders in addition to burning images. Maybe LightningUK! can add this as a feature in the future (though would that mean he couldn't call the program ImgBurn?).

I just placed an order for those DL discs from BB so hope to soon have my first try at DL burning.
Pudah is offline   Reply With Quote