View Single Post
Old 1st June 2005, 07:23   #112  |  Link
ai4spam
Programmer

SubRip 1.30 Beta 4 is up on the official website. As hard as I tried, I could not reproduce the bugs reported here and on the official site contact section (missing headers in saved .sst and .stl files).

Changes: fixed old character matrix format import routine: when an old ANSI character matrix is opened, the current CharSet/CodePage is applied to convert the characters from ANSI to UniCode.

Unless serious bugs that I need to fix show up, Zuggy will continue regular maintenance from now on (I don't have the time). He already has some changes on his list. I will concentrate on the VirtualDub subtitle remover filter, and may get back to introduce OCR correction scripts based on regular expressions (like SubtitleWorkshop) into SubRip if I get the time later on.

Again, we could use everyone's help in reporting bugs, updating the translations and maybe writing a guide for the new features.

@SurfDrifter: Sorry, it looks like you're going to have to keep resizing your bitmaps. While it would be possible to allow non-standard sizes, changing it would break too many other things, and it's not trivial.

Last edited by ai4spam; 1st June 2005 at 07:54.
ai4spam is offline   Reply With Quote