View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2006, 17:08   #34  |  Link
har-vas
Devotee of GordianKnot

Hi again.
1) DC, could you please answer to my question #2?
2) As for the racp.dll file, I have it inside the codecs folder (under Rp9_Light). It's 533 KB. Does this means that I have it installed or should I register something? In the link you gave me, the "aac add-on" is the same file for versions 10 and 11. Is this a link error in the helix website? I don't understand. I have also two aac.dll files (892 KB).
3) I have tried with both RealProducer Plus and Helix Community version (giving the relative paths to the program). After the BeSweet encode, the error message is exactly the same, except from the path to the CodecMapping.txt file. See my attachment. I feel very frustrated, because my encode cannot even start! Now I believe that there is something wrong with my settings.
4) Could you please write a new detailed documentation? There are so many choices and settings, which I don't know anything about them. What about tips on-mouse-over in the next version?
5) I don't know why, but despite the fact that I always use 2-pass VBR, the Average bitrate is always the same (in fact, 1 kbps less) with the Maximum bitrate (in the Codec tab). Why is that? Thanks.

PS: My next thought is to try using your "RealProducer light" version, which comes with AutoRV10XP. I am not optimistic although. If that fall over too, I will describe with screenshots all my settings. What can I say...
Attached Images

har-vas is offline   Reply With Quote