View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2012, 07:38   #1231  |  Link
mjuhasz

It's hard to tell what the problem is without seeing the actual sup file. Please share it with me so that I can have a look.

Some explanation about why these kind of error happen (extracted from the wiki):

Reading/writing data from/to transport streams is quite a hassle since the formats are usually not well documented and you will always stumble over a stream that either contains authoring errors or uses features so uncommon that they are not documented anywhere. Indeed, most of the time it is impossible to tell if some weird stream is only on the edge of what is allowed or simply faulty. So often enough, programs that read or write transport streams will only support a certain amount of commonly used (and known) sub-features. Therefore it is likely that BDSup2Sub will stumble over the streams created by other programs or other programs will have problems reading the streams created by BDSup2Sub and it's generally hard to tell whose fault it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivX220 View Post
Hello,

I get this error ''Offset 66847570 out of bounds for file <path to file>" each time I try to open a SUP file extracted with Project-X from an European DVB .m2ts file.

The first time I thought it was because of a crop of the beginning of the .m2ts file, but I tried two more times with no crop, and I get the same error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
mjuhasz is offline   Reply With Quote