View Single Post
Old 18th May 2010, 19:58   #9999  |  Link
0x0

Hi everyone,
it's been several days I went on with this issue, so I decided to ask for help here.
I've recently bought Spiderman trilogy in bluray, and I successfully extracted all the audio tracks I needed from the 3 discs (in truehd format, .thd).
When I tried to convert the .thd files to mono wavs (or flac, or single wav) with eac3to & libav, no issue at all with audio from movie 1 and 3, but I experienced some problems, with the second movie's track decoding... Libav decoding in eac3to gave the repeated "Lossless check failed" warnings, even if the encoded wav files seemed to be good (seemed because I couldn't stay there on listening the entire two hours' track...).
Unsatisfied, I tried to use Nero Audio Decoder plugin in eac3to, but, even if the plugin correctly works for ac3, e-ac3 tracks, with TrueHD streams it stops immediately, giving the error "Nero Directshow decoder didn't accept the input stream" or something similar.
Is there any way to make the Nero plugin work for truehd tracks, or should I wait for madshi to release support for Arcsoft hd audio plugin?