View Single Post
Old 8th April 2017, 13:46   #166  |  Link
Orf
YAP author

@Matching_Mole, thanks for reporting back

About the first error, can you show me the error stack trace ? To do so, open message panel (M key), press enter to switch it to debug log view, locate and copy error trace from there (this view shows only last two sessions of YAP so it is mainly useful exactly after error is happens). Or alternative way, press Ctrl+D to open debug log in notepad and locate the error message there

About the second one, I'm not quite sure what can cause it. Did it happen when you click at the scrollbar on a same playlist ?

Quote:
By the way, maybe more straightforward menu entries ("Play a file" and "Play a disc") would be a great addition to the player
May be, but I'm not sure it will be so. It is not quite like other players, I agree. Actually YAP plays contents of its library (DB). So logically you should import at least once your files to library. Then you can play it without open any files or disc.
And you was right, for BD your should use import folder, this imports all playable BD contents. For most other medias import folder will do too
Orf is offline   Reply With Quote