View Single Post
Old 15th September 2011, 12:28   #5  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin3tin View Post
That's really interesting stuff you're doing Stainless. What are your longer term plans? To use those plugins to pass NLE UI data into avisynth? Or an EDL importer?
Nothing quite so grand, (had to guess that NLE UI was something
like Non Linear Editor User Interface, and EDL was Edit Decision List), I dont use AVSPmod or anything like that, have heard good things about AVSPMod and will try it out one day, they could of course use the plugins in NLE's but it was not my intention.
I had already a group of plugins for editing frames and trims, but
they were not in shape for publication, I just decided to clean them up & make them more concrete. I had a clip that required an awful lot of single frame edits (about 2000 hand edits) using eg "predicted from previous" etc, and would like to have had a Rotoscoping utility to fix those that could not be adequately fixed by other means. I will at some point do the extract/replace
plugin to pull out 3 frames for Rotoscoping and put the central one back, (as mentioned on ClipClop thread), and hopefully someone will use that plugin to implement a Rotoscoping utility,
if not, then I guess I might have a bash at it in VB.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote