View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2005, 11:56   #209  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

Quote:
in avisynth script generator after creating a project and avs script, after checking "On save close and load to be encoded", when i close the script isn't loaded, the preview yes, but not the "avisynth script" to be encoded
fixed in the new version

Quote:
Could you add a way to select the audio sample rate ? I'm trying to do a PSP compliant MPEG4 SP+LC AAC file but audio is always set @ 44.1 wich the PSP don't like.
It needs to be 24khz (thx Sony :| )
Eww, bad audio quality. Though the thing is.. you cannot use MeGUI for the PSP.. the MP4 files it creates are not compatible with the PSP since sony had the foresight to break the MP4 specs.. you need a special ffmpeg build to create MP4s that the PSP can handle (at least that's what all the FAQs say). So, if the MP4s MeGUI create will never be PSP compatible (please verify and report back), it obviously makes no sense to add downsampling.. it just gives people the idea that they could use the output for the PSP which is in fact misleading.

Quote:
in auto encode panel, when configuring the muxing, the avi extension is automatically added even if a MP4 file is muxed.
I cannot reproduce that.. please elaborate. When you set filetype to MP4, auto-encode will run in MP4 mode (so naturally the extension is mp4), when you set filetype to AVI, auto-encode will run in AVI mode, so naturally the extension is AVI.