Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2019, 16:15   #4957  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyot27 View Post
I've uploaded a plain 7z portable for 3.4.0 (well, technically, r2925 built from master, but the extra commit* only touched the READMEs, it's still otherwise-identical to 3.4). I also removed the GCC archive since videohelp still was (or, is at this time of writing) pointing at it as a 'portable' even when that was not the intention.

*the other's just the merge commit for that one change
VideoHelp is actually providing a zip file GCC version as portable version, here [DO NOT DOWNLOAD Portable version]:- https://www.videohelp.com/software/AviSynth-Plus

I reported the post with this message (limited in length), so hopefully it will be removed as an option from the VH post.
Quote:
Link to AviSynth+ 3.4.0 Portable, NOT portable version, is GCC compiled version & cause major probs for most users.
The target zip has been removed/moved on github because videohelp pointing to it but you provide the actual zip so still a prob.
EDIT: Damn, I also just posted this post as a review in VH thread, unfortunately different bulletin board type code required, and it swallowed some of the quote,
ie the message I reported, and I cannot edit it.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 22nd November 2019 at 13:27.