View Single Post
Old 26th March 2008, 18:29   #1051  |  Link
ajamils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu77 View Post
With all due respect, I feel Atak said that out of cheekiness to you first making the "I'm lazy" statement.

Do you really think Atak is lazy with all the improvements he is making to RipBot264?

Again, no disrespect intended but how do you expect others to create a guide for you, if you wont put in a little bit of effort to learn some fundamentals required to even understand a guide if one was in fact created?
I said it as a joke too and it was not meant to disrespect anyone. As for me asking about the tutorials, I just thought that it would be beneficial for all the new people to learn from the experiences of people like you(currently reading your threads on Afterdawn forum) and Atak instead of them spending many hours learning it themselves cuz after all not everyone has the same level of intelligence .

As for me being lazy, I've spent COUNTLESS hours reading different forums (to a point where my girl is getting annoyed because I spend more time reading forums than watching movies that we already have on Blu-ray ) and trying out different software/scripts to make things work and I'm still not 100% successful and that's why I wanted input for the the experts so that I at least have one side covered, while I learn/understand other ways of doing the same process.
ajamils is offline   Reply With Quote