View Single Post
Old 16th January 2003, 09:32   #1  |  Link
2COOL
PGC Navigator in Training

«-«-« 2COOL's Cheat Sheets & Guides List »-»-»

2CL's Cheat Sheets & Guides List J

Updated: July 15, 2005 (1 entry)
Last Update: February 4, 2005

I've learned a lot in these great forums of Doom9 since I've registered in Oct2002. My cheat sheets and guides are my way of giving back to the community. It's hard to come up with a standard guide to fix everything as DVDs are authored a million ways. Though some of these guides maybe DVD specific, you might find a tip or two that will work on another DVD I haven't posted. I strongly believe in learning through examples. All movies I backup are NTSC region 1.

As time goes by, my cheat sheets and other guides will be scattered around the forum. Here is a consolidated list of my accomplishments to help you seek, learn, and burn. Let me know if it worked for you.

“You take the BLUE pill, the story ends...you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the RED pill, you stay in Wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.” quote from Morpheus to Neo to 2CL to you, The Matrix.

If you have any questions, please post it in associated thread or PM me.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
* Movies that originally contained Aspect Ratio Selection Menus
OBSLETE: Guide is old due to current tools now automating them.

MOVIE GUIDES (NO TRANSCODING OR ENCODING):
Note: These cheat sheets were created before DVD2One 1.0.1, Instant Copy 7.0, and DVD95Copy was introduced. Some of them,DVD-splits or with credits taken out, would be done differently now using the programs mentioned as they can be used to keep your whole DVD. Keep in mind that these cheat sheets are at original video quality. The ones with bypassing aspect ratio selection menu procedures are still good to learn and use.

For you people who are looking for a cheat sheet on a specific DVD on bypassing the Aspect Ratio Menu (widescreen or fullscreen), try my generic guide on getting rid of it. If you have any success, post what DVD you were working on and what it's region code is in that thread.PARTIAL MOVIE GUIDES (NO TRANSCODING OR ENCODING):MOVIE GUIDES (WITH TRANSCODING OR ENCODING):MY TIPS, TRICKS, & TECHNIQUES:Continued in next post...

Last edited by 2COOL; 15th July 2005 at 20:20.
2COOL is offline   Reply With Quote