View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2007, 11:54   #792  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

@Pelican9,

here's a list of little bugs I found in your great EvoDemux tool:

(1) If I open the "file open" dialog to load a new EVO file - but abort the "file open" dialog, the EVO is read again. This should happen, aborting the "file open" dialog should behave as if I didn't even open the dialog in the first place.

(2) If I delete the EVO file which is currently selected by EvoDemux and then open the "file open" dialog and then abort the "file open" dialog, there's a crash and afterwards all buttons are disabled.

(3) If I rebuild the EVO with only 1 audio track, the other audio tracks are still listed in the EVO. It seems that their content is removed, but they're still listed in the header or something like that.

(4) If there's some kind of action running and I try to close the whole program, the closing stalls until I press the "Cancel" button. Trying to close the whole program should either automatically cancel the running action. Or alternatively you could open up a MessageBox asking whether the running action should be cancelled.

Keep up the great work! Thanks also to Ron/drmpeg for the original demuxing code.

P.S: Does EvoDemux support being controlled by command line parameters yet? That would help a lot in automating things.
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote