View Single Post
Old 26th April 2012, 11:31   #1130  |  Link
pankov

Quote:
Originally Posted by egur View Post
I managed to add it to an empty graph (in GraphStudioNext 32 bit).
Also managed to build a complete and working graph for an H264 file (that has H264 fourcc), connect the decoder to EVR and play.
I also checked its dependency on other DLLs - it only depends on standard Windows DLLs (no VS2010 dependencies) .

I did exactly the same.
Any ideas what could have I done wrong? I simply used "regsvr32 mvc_dec_filter.dll" to register it and that's all.
And I tried both GraphStudio and GraphStudioNext (both 32bit) and I do see the filter but when I try to add it to a graph nothing happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevcairiel View Post
PS:
What makes you think the Intel MVC decoder uses the same way of receiving the 3D data as CoreCodecs decoder? (which Haali was designed to deliver data for)
Its a rather wild assumption, tbh. There is no official standard that defines how this should be done.
I was simply hoping something will work.
Sadly I don't know any other MVC decoder.
In Stereoscopic Player I see CoreMVC filter but it's not available as DS filter. On the other hand the modified MPC MPEG splitter is available at their site and I think/hope it can be used to check how it sends the data to the CoreCodec decoder. On the other hand the source for the Intel decoder is available ... if I'm not wrong ... so it can be changed / adapted to accept this input ... or simply add a "translation" filter.

Guys,
this is way out of my league so if I'm talking nonsense please ignore me.
pankov is offline   Reply With Quote